We'd love to see you at the Armidale Farmers' Markets and Car Boot Sale!
First and Third Sunday of Every Month
Join us and:
- buy fresh, seasonal produce, home made gourmet food, and plants;
- get a hot cup of gourmet coffee and relax under a shady tree in the park;
- stay for breakfast or lunch.
- first and third Sunday of every month
- from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm
- Curtis Park (cnr. Faulkner and Dumaresq Streets, Armidale)
- available in the Tourist Information Centre Car Park or
- on Faulkner Street.
The Armidale Farmers' Market is a great outing on a Sunday morning.
Catch up with friends over a coffee and cake and have some fun shopping for seasonal produce or that special bargain.
If you are interested in having a stall at the Armidale Farmers' Market and Car Boot Sale, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org For more information click on the Information for Stallholders tab at the top of this page.